Torture Vigo resembles a long, green snake made of twelve segments separated by his endoskeleton. He has two rows of sharp, white teeth and the same eyes as other Torture suits. Unlike his original counterpart, he also has a black top hat. When it was still known as Hybrid Vigo, he had 7 heads with top hats.
Torture Vigo would have started in one of the many floors of Fazbear Inc. and attacked the player. If the player encounters Torture Vigo in front of them, they had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until the torture suit has moved to another area. If the player encounters Torture Vigo at a fair distance from them, they had to hide behind objects such as crates or walls on certain spots. If the player doesn't defend themselves from this Torture Suit they've would have gotten jumpscared by him, resulting into a game over.
- Torture Vigo was the last Hybrid to become a Torture Suit.
- Torture Vigo is known to be the longest character in the series.
- Torture Vigo's early design, known as Hybrid Vigo; bears a resemblance to the Xiangliu and the Yamata no Orochi. However, Hybrid Vigo has only 7 heads, while Xiangilu has 9 heads and Yamata no Orochi has 8.
- Having seven heads, he is likely a reference to the great red dragon from the book of Revelation in the Bible, who also got seven heads.
- When brightening the Hybrid Vigo teaser, there are the words "POISON" all over the teaser. This could mean that Hybrid Vigo can bite the player, causing the player to die from his venom.
- However, due to the transition from Hybrids to Torture suits, this may not be the case anymore.
- Torture Vigo's hat has the same shiny texture as Torture Freddy, Torture Fredbear, and Torture Buster.
- Torture Vigo has been seen in teasers and the "Thank You" Image, but he has never been seen in game/screenshots.
- It is currently debated whether Torture Vigo can actually be considered a torture suit, due to the fact he is too small for someone to fit inside him, as well as the fact he has no arms or legs.