Were you looking for:
- Kitty FazCat, her original counterpart that was seen throughout the games of the saga?
- Tortured Golden Kitty, a Torture Suit closely related to Tortured Kitty?
- Adventure Tortured Kitty, her tender and childish counterpart that was meant to appear in The Return to Freddy's 5: Adventure Mode?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Sugar or Tortured Sugar?
Torture Kitty is a damaged version of Kitty FazCat from The Return to Freddy's 2 but without the toy animatronic traits. She has a pale pink color, with orange Torture Suit eyes. She has a reflective brownish, dark-red nose with whiskers protruding from the snout. Her top hat appears to be a dark and very reflective shade of red. She has a black bowtie and two buttons on her chest. She also has a metal cane tipped with gold. When she was still called Hybrid Kitty, her body was covered in miniature heads showing Lockjaw and herself, in a similar fashion to Nightmare Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
Torture Kitty would have first appeared on Floor 4 and attacked the player during their venture throughout the location. If the player encounters Torture Kitty in front of them, they had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until the animatronic has moved to another area. If the player encounters Torture Kitty at a fair distance from them, they must hide under objects such as beds or behind walls at certain spots. Failing or neglecting to do so will cause Torture Kitty to jumpscare the player, resulting into a game over.
- Torture Kitty had at least five redesigns to become like the character shown in the infobox.
- Her first look was identical to her The Return to Freddy's 4 counterpart, but with many Kitty heads and different eyes, resembling the nightmare animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy's 4. Her eyes were also mix-matched in size. This version was called Hybrid Kitty.
- Her second look was the same, but instead, Hybrid Lockjaw heads were also sticking out.
- Her third look was entirely different than the two. Hybrid Lockjaw heads were sticking out, and it had a cane similar to that of Torture Lockjaw's. After this design, her name was changed to Torture Kitty.
- Her fourth look was drastically different from the previous ones. It looked pretty much like the current one, but with a few minor differences like her endoskeleton eyes being completely different and not being covered in small suit parts.
- Bioninjagames had planned to remove Torture Kitty from his version of TRTF5, but decided against it, as she was too important to the lore.
- Torture Kitty's model alongside other TRTF5 models released by TSMGames in a model pack. The model comes as a .FBX file.