Were you looking for:
- Golden Lockjaw, the original counterpart of Tortured Golden Lockjaw?
- Gron, the reincarnated soul that now possesses Tortured Golden Lockjaw?
- Other similar-looking characters, such as Lockjaw, Shadow Lockjaw, Shadow Tortured Lockjaw, or Nightmare Lockjaw?
Tortured Golden Lockjaw is the reincarnate soul of Gron contained within the Golden Frankburt suit, a Tortured Suit developed in Fazbear Inc. by Alison. He was going to serve as an antagonist in both Story Mode and G.P.D. Mode of The Return to Freddy's 5, prior to its cancellation.
Like its original counterpart, Torture Golden Lockjaw shares his model with Tortured Lockjaw; but his bowtie, hat, buttons, eyes, and teeth are not colored, similar to Golden Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy's. Unlike other Tortured Suits, his endoskeleton eyes are different. Instead of the traditional "eight-spoke sunburst eyes" that other Tortured Suits have, his eyes are human eyes encased by a metal frame, with several metal spikes protruding inward, a trait that Tortured Golden Lockjaw shares with the Torture Device. As of the release of The Return to Freddy's: The Dreadful Truth, it is confirmed that this is, in fact; Grön's flesh and eyes. When he was still known as Hybrid Golden Lockjaw, he was covered in hooks and wires and had limbs sticking out with hooks on the stumps. There seems to be an extra set of eyes inside of him.
On Story Mode, Tortured Golden Lockjaw would have appeared on one of the various floors of Fazbear Inc. and attacked the player during his venture throughout the location. If the player encountered Freddy in front of them, they had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until he has moved to another area. If the player encountered him at a fair distance from them, they had to hide under objects such as crates or walls on certain spots. Failing or neglecting to do so would have caused him to jumpscare the player, resulting into a game over.
On G.P.D. Mode, Tortured Golden Lockjaw would have been active along with Tortured Fredbear, Tortured Spring Bonnie and Tortured Golden Kitty during the player's night shift. He would've made his way throughout various areas of Frankburt's Pizza to your Security Office. It is unknown how the player would've defended themselves from Tortured Golden Lockjaw nor from any of the other animatronics.
- Back in Remastered, Hybrid Golden Lockjaw's original teaser said the words, "The TORCHER never stops..".
- Oddly, the word is actually misspelled Torture for unknown reasons, though it could just be misspelled accidentally.
- This may refer to Torture Device.
- Brightening this teaser up reveals the word "BRUTE". It is unknown what this means, but this may be a sort of code name.
- A similar name occurs with Tortured Golden Kitty, except it says "SAVIOUR".
- Tortured Golden Lockjaw's model amongst other TRTF5 models that was released by TSMGames in a model pack.