Were you looking for:
- Buster, the original counterpart of Tortured Buster?
- The other two members of The Slaughter Crew, The Unknown/The Beast and Tortured Saber?
- Other similar-looking or related characters, such as Bonnie, Tortured Bonnie, Spring Bonnie or Tortured Spring Bonnie?
Tortured Buster is a Tortured Suit developed in Fazbear Inc. by Alison. He was going to serve as one of the antagonists in The Return to Freddy's 5: Story Mode prior to its cancellation. He is a member of The Slaughter Crew, a group of three Tortured Suits (The Unknown/The Beast, Tortured Saber, and himself).
Tortured Buster is a tall broken-down black rabbit animatronic. He appears to be wearing a green bowtie on his chest along with a red-ish black tophat atop his head with a white stripe going across it. He also has two black buttons to under his green bowtie, similar to Tortured Freddy. Just like all of the other tortured animatronics, he appears to be extremely withered and broken-down, having many different rips and tears across his body. In his earlier design (incorrectly known as Hybrid Burster), he has many needles around his eyes, a rib cage that is sticking out, and many hooks in between his teeth.
Tortured Buster would have first appeared on Floor 9 and attacked the player during his venture through Fazbear Inc. If the player encounters Tortured Buster in front of them, they had to turn off their flashlight and stay still until he has moved to another area. If the player encounters him at a fair distance from them, they had to hide behind objects such as crates or walls on certain spots. Failing or neglecting to do so would have caused him to jumpscare the player, resulting into a game over.
- Upon brightening gis teaser, you can see a red 15 to its right and on top, the quote: "There are some things that are left forgotten"
- Tortured Buster's old look was less "Tortured Suit-like". He had Hybrid Animatronic eyes, and spikes around his eye sockets.
- He looks similar to Nightmare from FNaF 4, even though the latter was not revealed at the time.
- Fanmade names people have given Tortured Buster include Torture and Torture Shadow Bonnie (and by extension, Torture RWQFSFASXC), to name a few.
- Tortured Buster and Tortured Bonnie actually share the same exact model, the only difference being the colors and some other small accessories.
In The Return to Freddy's: The Dreadful Truth, it is revealed that Tortured Buster, alongside The Unknown/The Beast and Tortured Saber, are stored in Floor 9. These three Tortured Suits are called "The Slaughter Crew" by Alison. It is also revealed that an employee died inside Tortured Buster.